KM T2000 update I think

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty Leavitt

I don't know if anyone knows this yet? But I just found out that you can replace the rear dog bone drive lines with the front cvd drive shaft axles, and I've been running them for over a week trouble and bind free. Hahaha hopefully this helps othersout there with these problems.

I don't know if anyone knows this yet? But I just found out that you can replace the rear dog bone drive lines with the front cvd drive shaft axles, and I've been running them for over a week trouble and bind free. Hahaha hopefully this helps othersout there with these problems.
Nice ? ive heard horrible things about the t2000 what's ur experience with it? It's a really good concept tho

I like mine just fine now, after I put a Madmax Speed 2 adjustable 4-shoe carbon clutch and stopped the binding of the rear dog bones by putting the front cvd drive shaft axles in, but I'm thinking brushless motor conversation for it after the fuelie burns up.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks