Kraken vekta 5 build summer body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I junked all my hilantronics servos for this reason. Expensive, and poop for warranty. Went to agfrc and have yet to have an issue.

Mine just went dead, then wanted $70 to fix, literally had less than 10 minutes on them.
I think I'm going to have it fixed and then sell it they cost way to much to die like that. Got me worried about my other cars now I have one on my hybrid and one I haven't installed yet for my pink panther build.

I think I'm going to have it fixed and then sell it they cost way to much to die like that. Got me worried about my other cars now I have one on my hybrid and one I haven't installed yet for my pink panther build.
Finally got around to checking servo looks like one of the wires snapped off20221002_171939.jpg
Here's the inside of the servo looks like if I can get another one of these connection lines and seal it back up20221002_172654.jpg20221002_172712.jpg

I'd be pissed about that. They cost too darn much for stupid stuff like that to happen.
Never should have even popped the cord is mad long. Even though I'm pissed about it, I'm relieved I don't need to ship it back just need a new servo cord with 2 male connectors. It has a female end that it plugs into that you can't see under the matal

Never should have even popped the cord is mad long. Even though I'm pissed about it, I'm relieved I don't need to ship it back just need a new servo cord with 2 male connectors. It has a female end that it plugs into that you can't see under the matal
Yeah I'm running one in my vekta for steering. Really was one of the reasons I wanted it.

Well I'm stomped with this Savox servo 0236 I almost feal the issue is fixable. It's on my throttle break setup. Seems to work fine when engine isn't started. But when engine starts seems to go dead moves occasionally. I need to connect it to the steering slot and see if it does the same thing. I did order a hitec 845 just incase.

Well I'm stomped with this Savox servo 0236 I almost feal the issue is fixable. It's on my throttle break setup. Seems to work fine when engine isn't started. But when engine starts seems to go dead moves occasionally. I need to connect it to the steering slot and see if it does the same thing. I did order a hitec 845 just incase.

Very odd, sounds like it's glitching which is why I never went back to savox.

Very odd, sounds like it's glitching which is why I never went back to savox.
Ya, that's how it seems but never did it before but why now.
Ya, that's how it seems but never did it before but why now.
Just going to remove it till I can figure it out. If I fix it i will just drop it on the mcd.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks