Kraken Vekta 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William E Burrows Jr

Dear Members,
I have noticed no category for Kraken Vekta 5. I wonder why?
I have expressed my disappointment, just last week I was ready to sell it, but got talked into keeping it.
I took it out for a bash last Saturday and destroyed the front diff. bearings, gears and even the housing.
The Maxxis tires in my opinion are to much of a load for the front diff.
The saga continues.
Best Regards,
William E. Burrows Jr.

I

Dear Members,
I have noticed no category for Kraken Vekta 5. I wonder why?
I have expressed my disappointment, just last week I was ready to sell it, but got talked into keeping it.
I took it out for a bash last Saturday and destroyed the front diff. bearings, gears and even the housing.
The Maxxis tires in my opinion are to much of a load for the front diff.
The saga continues.
Best Regards,
William E. Burrows Jr.

I
that sux (n) for 1700 id like it to be good.

Dear Members,
Re: Vekta 5 shocks popping off posts.
Lets take one example and compare the stock design of the Losi 5iveT and the Vekta 5 shocks.
The Losi shocks are bolted on the shock towers with nuts, the Vekta shocks are just popped on the stops.
To fix this problem you must modify the holes in the front shock tower and side plates using a 8.1 mm drill bit costing $10.00 and KV2264 and KV2263 shock stop studs, at $ $27.00 a piece. Total cost $64.00, price includes shipping from McMaster-Carr and DDM.
Whats Up With That?
Best Regards,
William E. Burrows Jr.

They got you baby the balls brother. ?? between your poor experience and others ov been totally put off of veckta. Its crap that they don't stand behind their product let alone charge out the arse for spare parts.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks