KRAKEN X2E EXTENDED BAJA ARM KIT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clubin

Build Thread Contributor
Looking for a kick in the rite direction. What are we using for spacers on the front upper? This is going into my Taylor 50 build.

And rears. I bought the Taylor spacer kit and Taylor aluminum heim joints.

Attachments

• 5542E9AB-1EEF-4100-A8E8-AD0CC24CA6D5.jpeg
    5542E9AB-1EEF-4100-A8E8-AD0CC24CA6D5.jpeg
    209.5 KB · Views: 16
if you mean the spacers for the outer upper joints i'm pretty sure i used stock hpi plastic spacers with stock hpi plastic heims fellas (y),
mine are an original set of x2e's from years ago,

Could I bother you for a Pic of the top of the heim? See how much is sticking out. Front upper
i'll try and get you a pic or at least a measurement later today clubin,
my bajas are packed away at moment cos have 1;1 car in workshop to do some work on it,
think i can get a pic though (y)

@Clubin , couple pics, not the best but its all i can get at the moment,
poor old baja is stacked and cant remove from where its stored :LOL:,
anyways, the measurement i took is 6mm or 1/4 inch from the outer edge of the a arm to the ridge of the ball that the screw sits against on stock plastic heim,
that gives on mine about 1 degree of camber on the front, hope this helps (y),

Reply from DDM. They are the kraken reps.

The camber shims on the front upper arms should just use the stock factory HPI spacers.

If you have lost those spacers they are only available with the original replacement HPI arms (or you can dig them out of your old arms)

The only aftermarket alternative would be grabbing these from FastEddy and using them to dial in how much camber you want: https://www.ddmracing.com/Team-FastEddy-Front-Camber-Shims-for-HPI-Baja-5B-5T-

thanks
Steve
@Clubin , couple pics, not the best but its all i can get at the moment,
poor old baja is stacked and cant remove from where its stored :LOL:,
anyways, the measurement i took is 6mm or 1/4 inch from the outer edge of the a arm to the ridge of the ball that the screw sits against on stock plastic heim,
that gives on mine about 1 degree of camber on the front, hope this helps (y),

Thanks for the pictures. I figured I’d ask because the front is kind of a bugger to adjust. At least this will get me close.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks