Sold / Found large scale Hydro Boat and other boat parts f/s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmahh

Bajastafarian Madnes
PLUS member
Decided I will likely not take the time to build this beast, so I should sell it to someone who will give it the time it deserves. I have other boat parts for sale not for the dydro.

all parts are New and Unused. Save big over buying these items retail.

NEXT:
High End US MADE, Dual Rudder and Drive setup. This is for a Large Deep Vee (60 inch plus) (Note: I think this is a Top Secret item from a few years back. I see that Ebay has a knockoff guy selling almost the same item out of china for 70.00 and 25.00 shipping. don't be fooled. this is the real deal Made in the US, just cant remember if it was a Top Secret item or not). Never did get a large Deep Vee to use it on, so out it goes. 4 inches from mount to outter edge of rudders. rudders are 6 inches long, conneced and move as one piece. very smooth action. drive is for 1/4 flex or solid shaft.
Asking 85.00 shipped
picture.php

1/4 drive housing/mount for large Deep Vee/Hydro boat. I think it would work fine on the Hydro but not sure, looks like it would fit fine. 3 inches long 1 1/2 inches tall at mounting point
Asking 65.00 shipped.
picture.php

Large Deep Vee Trim Tabs, 2. also for 60 in or larger. (i had plans on getting a 72 or maybe an 84 in Cigar or Deep Vee to run, Slash tire for size comparrison only). 1 1/2 in wide, 4 inches long. 1 1/4 inch tall at mounting point.
Asking 55.00 shipped
picture.php

2 500CC fuel bags, Gasoline Rated. (May be larger, but atleast 500cc)
asking 20.00 shipped for both.
picture.php

note: for size comparrisons, I have placed a 2WD Slash wheel in the pics. wheel is not included and only for size comparrison, as is the slash body used in above pics.
All Pricing and Shipping for CON/US only. OUTSIDE US will Pay ACTUAL SHIPPING

size and comparrison pics of items
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PM me with any questions. If you buy the hull, i ll include shipping of any of the other parts with the hull. will combine shipping on parts as well. Shipping outside CON/US will be actual, and paid by Buyer.
Thanx for looking
Tim

SOLD
First up is a Barnstormer Boats 48in Hydroplane kit. This boat has a nice layup, and does not need stringers due to the design and layup. Gel coat is really nice conditon on the whole bottom. Does have a very small chip on rear right sponson on the rear side of the sponson about 1 inch above (see blury Pic lol). Very small, but will need to be repaired during hull assembly.
Though it is designed to not need stringers, you can build this hull with stringers if you want, and some have. Either way works. Hull is a 3 piece kit, Bottom (white), Top (red) and Cowling (red). It is a Builders KIT as I noted, so, bottom and top need to be fiberglassed together, and the top and cover will need to be setup with latches to hold the cowling on.
This is for the 3 hull pieces only, nothing else included...
2WD Traxxas Slash body is for size comparrisons only, and not offered for, or included in sale.
Measuers:
48 in long from nose to transome, 23in wide at sponsons, and 6ish inches high with cowling.
These are designed for a 26cc race ported marine motor. Would like to move it out seeing as i ll likely never get the time to finish it... Shipping on this will be a bit expensive as the package wil be pretty large at 50 long 30 wide and 10 high minimum.
SOLD
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

1ft piece of 1/4in flex drive and lined brass strut tube
Asking 25.00 shipped

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks