Large scale on road

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's that black canister for @2:46min. It's hooked up to the fuel tank breather.

@crucialRC asked the same question 🤔😆 be honest I don't know 🤷‍♂️ ill have to ask next time👍🏻
Right so I found out what the black canister is🤔👍🏻 its a vapor condensers.
Catch the fumes and returns liquid to the fuel tank. So it adds a few extra mins track time👏🏻

Really don't think we would ever need one with an mcd since the tank is huge. But may get one for my buds that race fg

I don't know of anywhere here on the east coast that runs more than 20min mains. Maybe Wagner does 30min, IDK. I do wonder what kind of added runtime it gives tho, gas is starting to get pricey again lol

Last edited:
The cars running them are mecatech and I guess its not about 💵 but more of not needing to have a pit stop👍🏻
I don't know of anywhere here on the east coast that runs more than 20min mains. Maybe Wagner does 30min, IDK. I do wonder what kind of added runtime it gives tho, gas is starting to getting pricey again lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks