Large Scale Raceing in Michigan.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmahh

Bajastafarian Madnes
PLUS member
hey Peeps. im going Saturday to check on a possilbe location to build a large scale race track (oval, MX, and maybe a drag strip) here in Michigan.

the track is just east and south of Caro Michigan about 10 minutes. if all goes well, we will be seeing a track late spring, that will be holding monthly races to start, with open practice every other weekend for starters.

SO. whos interested in Racing?

this will be Large Scale OffRoad racing.

i plan on a 400ish foot center line dirt oval with banks.

a 500plus or more foot MX track

a 180 ft Drag Strip.

ANY Large Scale RCs set for off road.

i the winter, they have a Pond they icerace sleds on. so there could be a monthly ice oval race too.

the facility also has LIGHTS so night racing would also be a possibility.

when i went to the Hostile event last fall with Turtle, it was just about 13 hrs drive. but was worth every minute.

will know more after saturday. if things go well, i ll be planning an OPENING Track event. free particpation, but will be some entrance fee for the gounds. but racing ect will be open for the event. would like to make it a 2 day weekend event. camping is available on site and hotel/motels are close by (about 15 minutes).

when i went to the Hostile event last fall with Turtle, it was just about 13 hrs drive. but was worth every minute.

will know more after saturday. if things go well, i ll be planning an OPENING Track event. free particpation, but will be some entrance fee for the gounds. but racing ect will be open for the event. would like to make it a 2 day weekend event. camping is available on site and hotel/motels are close by (about 15 minutes).

Very tempting.. Make sure to keep us updated.:cool2:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks