Large scale wheels..Do they exist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
I'm after a set of wheels but I don't know if they exist. Alloy or plastic (better alloy).

They are for RS Alloys or Minilites , either will do. If anyone knows of these or where to buy from I'd appreciate a PM. Or can anyone turn these up on a CNC machine.
Thanks
J.minilites.PNG rs alloy.PNG

The selection of wheels in large scale as abhorrent. There is so little to chose from, almost all of it plastic. There are a few one offs floating around out there, but thats as much helo as I can offer you. Is it for on or off road?

Cheers Thrasher. Its for a saloon car but an older one. I wanted the wheels that Ford made for the 1/1 car but I think thats an impossibility unless someone can machine them up.
J

I'm after a set of wheels but I don't know if they exist. Alloy or plastic (better alloy).

They are for RS Alloys or Minilites , either will do. If anyone knows of these or where to buy from I'd appreciate a PM. Or can anyone turn these up on a CNC machine.
Thanks
J.View attachment 45362 View attachment 45363
Rovan rc has aluminum wheels if its a 5b go to 5t wheels and tires for additional ride height good luck!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks