Largescale Silly Season?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree 7K plus shipping--WOW-- I'm usually amazed at the asking price on most of the FG cars I see for sale or auction on eBay. I have 2 FG's -Love them but I also know what I have into them $$$ wise and what they are worth if I was trying to sell them. They aren't the same number---Not even close.

I'm also amazed that the seller continues to re-list an over priced item at the same price week after week.

Last edited:
If it's on EBay he may not know it's being relisted if you get one of those sell free emails from them and you use it they keep listing it an they charge you for the relist
It happened to me and I canceled the relist and it was back two days later it did that three times
And then they took money out of my bank account the only way I cough it was email from paypal
Saying they transferred money from my bank to pay ebay

Last edited:
If it's on EBay he may not know it's being relisted if you get one of those sell free emails from them and you use it they keep listing it an they charge you for the relist
It happened to me and I canceled the relist and it was back two days later it did that three times
And then they took money out of my bank account the only way I cough it was email from paypal
Saying they transferred money from my bank to pay ebay

Thanks for the heads up on that - I wasn't aware eBay did that.

Over built. I rebuilt a KM Dark Knight. The all aluminum unit. A really nice Baja 5b. Then I decided to reconfigure it into a 5t with a Kraken cage. When disassembling I broke a screw in the crankshaft. And then it started.
Buy the time I was done I had over $3K just in parts! It is easy to get rebuilding and not watching the difference between replacement parts and upgraded parts! LOL
It was fun but I know I will never ever sell this thing. But that is OK. It is built like a tank and runs like a scalded cat. And it is Purdy. LOL

My sweetie now has a "parental lock" on the DDM website.

Last edited:
Purdy is ok and building a car the way you want is also ok but expecting to get your money back is a dream turning into a financial nightmare.

I have no such expectations about my stuff- I can't seem to ever part with any of it -LOL

Lol feeling the pain. The first 5 has over 8 grand in it but it's as close to bullet proof as you can get the widow maker and victory pipe put t over the 8 g mark. But that includes the reed case that was in it a flow system pipe that I have to mod to get back on it. The widow maker exhaust port is bigger and the victory pipe is so loud I need ear plugs or my head starts pounding. It's this pitch it makes when up n the power band that is brutal Ran the 54/23 hot racing gear set. Sick on pavement but to high for my small track put the 21 in with the 54 and it's sick. All my stuff is modded for structural purposes only. I beat it to death 25 trucks 3 boats and just added the 2 two stroke monster trucks from hpi and Losi Both rock I'm testing them and making conparison vid. They are fun to bash and fix but that money ain't. Coming back for sure I get to call it R&D for the protectors. Like the DBXl that got written off as R&D. It was legit needed the rig to make and fit up the protector

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks