LargeScaleRC.com stop selling FG Monster Truck parts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MCD isnt safe from the clowns I mean clones:blush: Everything is being copied then sold for 1/2 the price or less.

Thats good for people who just want a decent vehicle for a good price

How can anyone justify $1500 for a 4x4 rolling chassis is beyond me

You guys are paying too much for MCD as well (well at least your dealers are asking too much) - check out powerslide in Aus, and calling an MCD clone a "decent" vehicle is a pretty long shot, MCD have evolved their design for a reason...

Back to the thread title. Largescalerc has a web site issue they are working on. The FG parts are there. They are under the first Smartech button. They are designing a whole new web site that is much easier to navigate. The new site is better for custom building a vehicle & the search features work Great ! Feel free to check it out & give some feedback.

www.innovativehobby.com

THIS IS WHERE I HAVE BEEN GOING WWW.FGSUPPLY.COM I DON'T KNOW CHECK IT OUT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK? IT WORKS FOR ME!!

Nice find - looks like they have a nice inventory.

As for LargeScaleRC.com - Good news, I see they added a note:

We are experiencing technical difficulties with our left side tool bar. You can click the link to the left or the first Smartech Parts Button on the side Tool Bar.

So they are not going to stop selling FG, just having some site issues.

-Michael

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks