Sold / Found Last of my Crawler stuff F/S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmahh

Bajastafarian Madnes
PLUS member
ok clearing out the last of my crawler stuff. some decent pieces here for what i think are fair prices.

prices listed include Shipping in CONUS.

This is a Reign RC K-5 chassis. has stock HPI Wheely king axles with custome support plates and servo mount. has Custom front links, and Axial HD rear bent links. 4 custom made upper links. has a nice tranny/motor mount made of 1/4 durlin also.
Shocks are Axial ALUMINUM BODY shocks, fully stock and filled with 20w all around i think.

This also comes with an Axial Tranny with a Vf Dig. BUT the Dig output shaft broke on it. so it will need a new output shaft (30.00 at RPP hobby) or just install a set of stock Axial tranny outputs and run it stock. motor plate is on the stock Axial Tranny as well.

SOLD.

Next up are some Crawler Bodys.

Bobbed Escalade and Betty body (ball cap).
DSCN6687.gif
DSCN6688.gif
Axial body in 9/10 condition
DSCN6689.gif
35.00 shipped for all 3 bodies.

Betty Body. this has been painted up, and body holes drilled, and mounted, but never ran.
has some faint Flames across the hood, and the side in the doors area, is hard to see in the pics
this body is 10/10 shape.
DSCN6690.gif
DSCN6693.gif
DSCN6691.gif
DSCN6692.gif
35.00 shipped

Next is a non crawler body, but its 1/10. its New, never mounted, no body holes drilled. HPI dodge Challenger R/T body. this thing is in great shape and looks really good. I ll give it a 9/10 only because the chrome on the blower has started to seperate away from the lexan, AND the rear tail light section is only very loosely fit, it will need to be securely mounted to the body.
this has the appearacne of a '68 or '69 Challenger.
DSCN6682.gif
DSCN6684.gif
DSCN6685.gif
DSCN6686.gif
DSCN6683.gif
45.00 shipped

Next up, a New Bright CJ Jeep Body. this is the Tough but flexible plastic body from NewBright, its Very scale, has a folding down windshield, the nice lights front and back that can be fit with LEDs for scale lighting. I have installed a mini servo to the steering wheel. So if you use a Y cable for your steering, the steering wheel in the jeep will turn with the front wheels, correct direction also. Very Cool trick that adds some great Scale realism.
the Passenger Mirror piece has broken off, and i cant find it, but if i do, it ll go with the body when shipped out.
DSCN6701.gif
DSCN6702.gif
DSCN6703.gif
DSCN6704.gif
DSCN6705.gif

45.00 shipped

Next is a Tube Chassis IH (International Harvester) Scout I. this is a project i bought, and started to complete a tube chassis for the entire build, but lost interest. The setup was pretty much like this when i bought it, I had planned on installing hinges on the Hood part, mounted to the front windshield part of the Cage. the Back Topper also is removeable, was held on with velcro, but it was going bad, so i pulled most of it off. this would make a great Scaler build, use a Parma 1/10th motor for under the hood, Racarro cell phone seats for inside, and you can make one hell of a nice IH Scout scaler.
this is about 5/10 condition. the tube chassis is pretty scale looking bu the brazing is pretty buggery. I had planned to redo some of them and clean them up.
SOLD

thats all for this round.
I prefer Cash or Money Order, but will accept paypal as well if your willing to toss on a buck or 2 extra to help cover paypal fees.

I will accept possible trades for a Quality Digital Branded Servo, ie, JR Z9100T, Hitec 5955 ect, quality, high torque, metal gear servo. also looking for a Walbro WT-668 or WT-813 or WT-771 or WT-990 carb that is new or near new, fully functioning order.

PM me or email me with any questions.
my feedback is flawless anywhere you look.
user name is Timmahh on all forums.

thanx for looking
Tim

Last edited:
some great items still.

Sold Crawler Roller, and sold Scout tuber. Get a deal while i have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks