Leaky shock cure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they are fg style on a Hobbypro mutilator identical to carson attack and they are leaking from the bottom o ring area, tried some green slime with the orings to no avail, will probably just get some fg shocks to be honest just wondered if anyone had a quick cheap fix for running over xmas

Last edited:
check your shock shafts for scratches. the shocks on my hobby-pro gt-40 leaked pretty bad too. tryed all kinds of stuff, but after a bad crash had to replace the shafts and they haven't leaked since. roll the shafts on a table to make sure they are perfectly staight. if they are bent they will leak. also, try not to slide the 0-rings over the threaded end. the threads will scratch a perfectly good set of o-rings and couse them to leak.. sthe hobby-pro shafts scratch very easy cousing them to sweat. a thicker fg oil will stop that, but get or make some shock sox. i made mine on wifey's sewing machine, but getting cought will surely be embarrasing.
http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/...ing4/?action=view&current=gt-40carnage001.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks