Leo has gone so time for a new project :):)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plus I've just changed from stick to pistol grip tx's too so I need to get my head round that so its like starting in the hobby from scratch again :lol::lol:

;) If it ain't broke, bash it till it is ;)

If any it will be the new leo 4 or maybe a 4wd baja but only time will tell..
As for pistol grip control aaaarrrgggggggghhh I just cant get used to them hence I just bought a futaba 3vc

Baja 4x4 conversion springs to mind ;)

I know what you mean with the pistols mate but after trying to find a stick 2.4 that I liked I decided to give up and turn to the dark side :lol: but this dx2e is really good and can't fault it in any way ;)

The conversion kits are really good quality & you will probably have enough spares to make up a 2wd for sale to pay for the kit. Thats the way I did it only not got round to building the 2wd for sale yet!!

Glad it all went well Ben. It may well be the flex in the rear arm that fecked the gear. I have the lexan cover over mine and you can see where its been battered by the top arm but with the cover being smooth it doesn't damage the gear. If you run on grass you will be fine with the cover but running on gravel can trap the stuff in there & strip the plastic gear anyway. All metal gears are noisey!!

Well I've just finished checking it over and found one screw that had come loose on the roll cage so looks like I put it together correctly ;)

Also checked the set up and found the rear wheels had positive camber so I'm hoping that's why I was having bad grip roll ;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks