Leopard 4wd Competition Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that buggy! Way to dish it out to those Hpi's!!! See the way the ass bounces on the 5b's but the FG is as smooth as pudding!

Is that the stock suspension settings?

I am definitely going to convert my Marder to 4wd!

yeah but the kit is out of stock i don't know if it will still be 225 when it comes back in stock. if so the the Marder is as good as a keeper foeva. And im still gonna get a 5sc, Working the logistics out now lol.

I love that buggy! Way to dish it out to those Hpi's!!! See the way the ass bounces on the 5b's but the FG is as smooth as pudding!

Is that the stock suspension settings?

I am definitely going to convert my Marder to 4wd!

Yep, it's the stock suspension settings. I thought I would have play with the set up but it handled great. I was very impressed with the handling.:clap:

the shocks are a totally different design from anything fg has ever produced all four shocks run 1000wt oil and have a 2 spring set up on the back and a single spring on the front

pwaicon good video mate some good air too i think this is gonna be a good contender against the hormanns, elcons and contrasts fg have spent alot of time making sure this car is right as they know that its make or break time in the offroad racing scene for them how did you find the shocks and the tyres that come as standard we thought they would work well on dirt as they were abit too much grip on astro

Me too! What shocks are on it? Oil, pistons, springs??? Any idea?

Trip if we convert out marders to 4wd will we get the same handling. I think I'm gonna take the 2 speed off mine as well. Yeah trip I ain't selling her lol.

the shocks are a totally different design from anything fg has ever produced all four shocks run 1000wt oil and have a 2 spring set up on the back and a single spring on the front

Would those shocks work good on the Marder as well? I have alloy shocks on in now but better shocks are always good in my book.

Me too! What shocks are on it? Oil, pistons, springs??? Any idea?

Like Whizzy stated, these are a new design and the use 1000wt in the front and rear(FG 66295/100). As for the springs the rear uses a dual spring set up, the larger spring is 2.5x105mm and the smaller spring is 2.2x40mm. On the front it uses one spring which is 2.4x105mm. The shock piston has four hole, I am not quite sure on the hole diameter though. Here are some pics that show the shock parts.

pwaicon good video mate some good air too i think this is gonna be a good contender against the hormanns, elcons and contrasts fg have spent alot of time making sure this car is right as they know that its make or break time in the offroad racing scene for them how did you find the shocks and the tyres that come as standard we thought they would work well on dirt as they were abit too much grip on astro

I thought the shocks might be a little soft in the rear but after running the buggy I would have to say the stock set up worked great. As for the tires, they hooked up nice, I felt in control while driving. I am thinking about getting the 2wd version, so you will have to let me know how yours does during this coming racing season.:cup-1:

Attachments

• Leo Shock Parts View.jpg
    Leo Shock Parts View.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Leo Shock Piston.jpg
    Leo Shock Piston.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2
pwaicon did u run with the anti roll bars on or off

and yes there is 5 leopards racing this year in the uk national series

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks