leopard chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the first link is for the standard leo and the second is for the leo race, as for the pipe i don't think it will fit as it say the fitments for touring/gt long wheelbase or raceing trucks and there engines lay flat instead of upright like the leo.

the first link is for the standard leo and the second is for the leo race, as for the pipe i don't think it will fit as it say the fitments for touring/gt long wheelbase or raceing trucks and there engines lay flat instead of upright like the leo.

if you have a look at the 2010 leo it has an identical pipe though, just may need a different header.

Hello,
The chassis no. 6270 is for the old Leopard version starting 2003 and for the Leopard Beetle.
The chassis no. 6271 is for the Leopard Race which was available until 2009.

But none of these chassis is for the new Leopard which is on market since last week .

Last edited:
found a new leo race chassis on ebay so will get that :D and were can i get the splash gaurds from for cheap, there like 50 euros :O

Last edited:
poof..........................:)

if you need a leopard fuel tank ......i have a brand new complete one for sale :w00t:

touringcarextrapics028.jpg

K....

not sure if im going for the old style tank or not as iv heard they are leaky

how much you looking for it anyway

and your leopards the oone thats inspired me to try build one as good as yours:cup-1:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks