leopard on road

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your running a 46 spur change to a 44-42,lower your rear dog bones down to level and the front just about over level and you will need extended wheel hubs on the front because the standard wont allow the front wheels to go on.
J.

you will need extended wheel hubs on the front because the standard wont allow the front wheels to go on.
J.

if he gets the racing slicks of the truck they should fit souldn't they james as they're on marder wheels??????????????

lowerin is done by the little screws on the arms bud, lower front arms and upper rear arms.

Here ya go Charles,a few pics to show you what I mean.
J.
Oh,forgot to say you will need extended front axles.

Attachments

• alloy Mamba 001.jpg
    alloy Mamba 001.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 23
  • alloy Mamba 002.jpg
    alloy Mamba 002.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 23
  • alloy Mamba 003.jpg
    alloy Mamba 003.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 19
  • alloy Mamba 004.jpg
    alloy Mamba 004.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
The ones I use are standard tourers,they have no off-set but if you get a set of truck wheels you might not need the extensions.There a guy called Pipeous on here he knows his trucks,PM him,he'll give you the answer your looking for.
J.

as Barry said pop on a set of truck wheel slicks

these i had made up in white they are marder rims with a 10mm wide spacer

glued onto the back and are 80mm wide medium compound

this way you would use your standard gearing as they are the same dia

less the pips......(wanna buy em brand new never used)

picture036.jpg

picture037.jpg

picture039.jpg

Keith,you said you had the 10mm extenders on the back?,would it not be better to have them on the front? If they are on the back does this not pose the same problem as standard Marder rims with the clearance issue?
J.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks