Leopard picture thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are talking about the J/P version 2, it will not fit under the body! It's way too tall, in fact it barely fits under the M/T body.

I wonder if you could find the original FG pipe it came with? Or maybe a Samba like the pipe in a previous post.

That must be the pipe.
Man, I just sold my FG tuned pipe, grrrrr.

What are my advantages with a Samba?
I have only heard good things, just not sure what kind of power would be made with one similar to the stock pipe. This JP pipe really made a huge difference.
Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks

That must be the pipe.
Man, I just sold my FG tuned pipe, grrrrr.

What are my advantages with a Samba?
I have only heard good things, just not sure what kind of power would be made with one similar to the stock pipe. This JP pipe really made a huge difference.
Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks

Look at post #12, that is a Samba. The Leopard came with a pipe shaped very similarly to that. It kind of looked like an On-road pipe with a different header. There is also an FG tuned pipe that reaches around the back for the Marder and M/T.

As far as the performance gain from the Samba... I cannot comment because I have no experience with one. Last I saw, a Samba was $350. and alot of people run them, so I am sure they are worth the money. I think it is more of a race pipe, whereas a DDM or JetPro is more of a basher pipe.

This is just my opinion...

Who painted your shell Keith? Looks like the work of Trenton on here from the US. You fancy bringing 1 out for a bash in Bury 1 weekend?

Andy it was a guy some where down near London that painted it

he did the rear wing weeks later from memory as could not get hold

of one at the time he did the body

i will come out with one when the sun shines:devil:

Andy it was a guy some where down near London that painted it

he did the rear wing weeks later from memory as could not get hold

of one at the time he did the body

i will come out with one when the sun shines:devil:

Its a nice job whoever done it :cool: Would be good to meet up. Im sure some of the others would be up for it as well ;)

Nice Leopards fellas.
Finally had a chance to take a pic of mine and take it out for just about 2 minutes.
Got my on-road wheels/tires
DSC02290.gif
This happened after sliding into a little curb.
DSC02291.gif
My new servo horn to
DSC02292.gif

Well, while I wait for some parts, I'm probably going to start strippin'er down.
Later

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks