leopard project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanx... it took a while but was sure worth it ;) now i need something new to work on to keep me busy lol... so if anyone got a chassis for a gas car truck etc shoot me a pm ;)

actually was thinking of partly fund a atv by selling it but i couldnt let her go....ill keep her...its a to good buggy to let go of.... ;)

loooong tome ive been here last time.... well my current projects are FG's again i got a fg mt5 with all elcon parts but need to work on the body its not the best one..... also i got one of those onroad sportlines on the way a porsche i think it was gt looks like a lemans or something its the long n wide chassis.... now with this car i need help from someone that knows the cars... it has aluminum wheels supposed to be fg... and it has a inner plastic wheel... i bet if anyone had these they know what i mean... the wheel is 2 pieces half plastic half aluminum... i cant find that inner plastic wheel on any mnaual or online store... i need to replace one... any help would be much apreciated

loooong tome ive been here last time.... well my current projects are FG's again i got a fg mt5 with all elcon parts but need to work on the body its not the best one..... also i got one of those onroad sportlines on the way a porsche i think it was gt looks like a lemans or something its the long n wide chassis.... now with this car i need help from someone that knows the cars... it has aluminum wheels supposed to be fg... and it has a inner plastic wheel... i bet if anyone had these they know what i mean... the wheel is 2 pieces half plastic half aluminum... i cant find that inner plastic wheel on any mnaual or online store... i need to replace one... any help would be much apreciated

The on-road wheels you mentioned are aluminum beadlocks with plastic ends. Advance Hobbies in Toronto may have some left. The have tons of FG parts on the wall since they have sold it for more than 15 years.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks