Lets talk about old gas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about if its c12 unmixed still in pial? I have a pail i opened little over year ago. Took 2 gallons out so theres still 3 gallons in pail. Stored in garage temperature controlled.

I think to sum up this thread fairly its opinion driven and will it hurt probably not, is it unsafe to run in a rc most likely not. I have a ocd stigma against gas that sits so im biased. If it was to be used in a high hp car that depends on lots of timing or boost to make power then yea, but this is rc so that's irrelevant.

Best thing is to smell it, if it smells like gas then go for it.

if it was me i'd just mix it with some new stuff and run it... just make sure nothing has settled in it and it'll be alright to run. got an old honda lawnmower thats carborated and must be 25 years old and i've ran it on some wrong fuel petrol diesel mix that was in my dads garage for years and it ran alright once it warmed up

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks