Lipo charger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joek72

I have a Losi 5t. With the stock battery and the chager that came with me the truck. I want to get a different charger that will tell me some info while the battery is charging. I think I over charged the battery I have now it caught on fire. What is the best basic charger I need for the battery in this truck. 15c 2s Lipo. Thanks

I don't know of any as I don't run lipo for safety reasons and they require too much attention BUT that's beside the point. I wouldn't suggest buying a cheap ass basic charger because they don't tell you anything about the battery just click a few buttons and it charges, doesn't tell u if there are any unbalanced cells, just, it's charging and if it sets on fire or is unbalanced good luck!! so id invest in a proper charger like the 1 gaffle suggested or here are sum that appear to be good.
http://www.davesmotors.com/ProTek-P...LiPo-Balance-Battery-Charger-6S-10A-100W.html
https://www.horizonhobby.com/helico...-ac-input-balance-charger-discharger-dync3015

Thank for the info. So the truck came with a Lipo it is for recover and 2 servos. Do I have to run a Lipo can I just run a non Lipo. Or would I have to change all of the electrical parts

Thank for the info. So the truck came with a Lipo it is for recover and 2 servos. Do I have to run a Lipo can I just run a non Lipo. Or would I have to change all of the electrical parts
You could run a NIMH or a LIFE battery instead of the LIPO. I'd do LIFE because in between the NIMH and LIPO. Also, no u don't have to change the electronics if u change batteries

I have a Losi 5t. With the stock battery and the chager that came with me the truck. I want to get a different charger that will tell me some info while the battery is charging. I think I over charged the battery I have now it caught on fire. What is the best basic charger I need for the battery in this truck. 15c 2s Lipo. Thanks
I have this one and it works good.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 6
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks