Lipo's with deans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sperera

Anyone know where I can buy lipo's with deans plugs already on them?

I cant solder so would love to find a place when them already on there.

current using turnigy's and working great.

just get a real soldering gun, not a weeny pencil. soldering deans is easy. plug a male and female together before soldering the wires on so if you get it a bit hot it won't deform the plastic. hobbyking sells a bag of "deans" plugs for about $2 for 10 of each.

thanks pipe, thats where I buy most of my elec stuff from so ill give it a go, just wanted some done real quick but got a couple of mates willing to help so all good.

Value Hobby has some nice Lipos with Deans, great prices. $3.99 shipping is awesome as well.

HobbyKing also carries Lipos of course, and you can buy an adapter from them for about 2 bucks that converts their connector to a Deans connector.

just get a real soldering gun, not a weeny pencil. soldering deans is easy. plug a male and female together before soldering the wires on so if you get it a bit hot it won't deform the plastic. hobbyking sells a bag of "deans" plugs for about $2 for 10 of each.

I use a 40 watt pencil style iron. Never needed more than that to solder any type of connector. And my solder joints are solid when done.

If you need to heat the bejesus out of it with a big soldering gun to get it to work, you're doing something incorrectly.

Value Hobby has some nice Lipos with Deans, great prices. $3.99 shipping is awesome as well.

HobbyKing also carries Lipos of course, and you can buy an adapter from them for about 2 bucks that converts their connector to a Deans connector.

sweet, didnt know that, i try and track down some of these connectors now. thanks for that.

Deans connectors are easy to locate.
Banana connectors are favourites also.
There are some new ones out, I forget the name that people are pushing.

Reedy are well known in RC and there's an ad in the local American RC rag for Reedy Wolf Packs which 'all come with Deans connectors.
Al.

and by the time that 40 watt pencil heats up, I will have finished putting dean's on 6 batteries, added heat shrink and put my equipment away and moved to another project....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks