Look at this...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew this was going to happen! RCMK did all the development and then sold the rights to the hightest bidder with a no cometition clause. That time must be up, or they made enough changes to build one like it.
Look at all the nice parts that the DBXL doesn't come with. I bet it will come in cheaper also. The RCMK 29 motor is a bad boy and with a pipe that this looks to cme with really wakes it up. The clucth system looks to be better also. The back end of the roll cage is much better. I don't have the DBXL so I will look into this as it looks to have better everything. I also like the way the body mounts to the chassis. looks like 4 pins and it's off. I bet I could get it to hing on tghe back and then it would only be 2 pins.
2014_0919_12_zpscc5ea7d2.gif2014_0919_11_zps772799e2.gif

Last edited:
I'll take bets it will be a year away
Because Horzin buys all products for two years or at least they did
If I'm right late 2015 you will see it

street price and ebay will be your friend if good prices are what your looking for. Just wait for tyhem to get out and it will get better. This is a high end machine and no a rebaged Losi! Quality isn't cheap and if it's racing your into then they will be all over this one!

Up date!!! I'm currently working with Mr.Park from RMCK to get one shipped to me. Should happen very soon.
It comes with a lightened chassis pan the works right out of the box. Even the diffs are beefed up. CNC Shock towers and a much better looking cage. Factory pipe on a RMCK 29cc motor. I have the Gizmo 30.5 full mod in my Losi 5ive if it needs more poop! It's going to be a fun Christmas!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks