looking advice on airfilter and exhaust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbadleo

just wanting to know what u guys think is the best exhaust and airfilter for my baja 5b ss, haven't got it built yeat ordered lots of hopups and waiting on them coming before i start to build !

There are many good pipes. However the 2 pipes that out shine every other pipe in every way, not just on the dyno either ,in real world use.. These 2 im gonna suggest are for reaching optimal performance. first is the ddm v1 or v2 dominator rear mount. And the jetpro dual bleed , Oneill brothers bought the rights to it so its known as the OBR boss pipe. Both loud obnoxious pipes but if u want every last bit of power, those 2 are great. As for an air filter, i always run k&N style filters with an outerwear. Make sure u choose a velocity stack with the largest bore size possible. There are benefits to smaller ones however unless u have a dyno and hours to spend testing, u wont notice a difference. If you run in the sand, the dune style filter that uses a tecumseh paper filter is excellent. I believe. It a 36905 tecumseh filter.

Last edited:
The stock air filter is the way to go.
Only possible addition is a rednect filter around it.
Always good to use an outerwares filter as well.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks