Sold / Found looking for a vw onroad beetle body 515wb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the new style vw. yup the off road one doesn't fit. been there done that. unless you don't mind butchering a bit ;)

not sure I like the wheels sticking out like that though

well im looking for a body for me to use for drag racing ... the their is a off road version to this body it doesn't have the front bumper on it but it doesn't handle good above 60mph very dangerous ...
saw a fairly nice body on ebay uk but i think they want to much

are you going 2wd or 4wd for drag racing? I have a very rare body and chassis same wb but 2wd as it needs a laydown engine... clk gtr ... I paid $220 for the body and bought the chassis from ebay germany... have a few parts for it collected. I put 4 of my cars for sale last night on our forum. trying to thin the herd... should be picking up my new motorcycle on friday with the sale proceeds hehe.

if you are interested. we can work something out. I know it wouldn't fit the redcat with the motor up high. never did try with the vw biut am assuming it will be the same with the head upright

doh 4wd. ok forget it then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks