Looking for gearing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take a look when I can. Don't know what I have though.
DDM has a small gearset you might be interested in. They Used to have a large set but haven't seen it lately.

http://www.davesmotors.com/fg-06495-small-module-gearing-set.html
That would be great brother, yea ddm any almost any website i could think of google or searched for that had on road touring cars dosent have those combos max i found was 26/38 but none of those id love to find any of these i posted thank you brother

I'll see what I have of course your not the only one looking for gears- lol. I think I'll ask a few friends in the UK and Germany,if they can help me.
Yea brother its sucks because your right there is alot of ppl looking for these big gears and no one makes them any more ☹i guess there was a time 1/5 was dieing down but its definitely picked up alot in every category, if you could find out that would be amazing iv had searched so many websites north American and European iv also msg random ppl of fb groups that had fgs or anything similar also msged ppl om YouTube broths its been impossible to find and i try to ! ??

Inkmobvee,
DDM has 26+38 gears and some others now.
Whomever asked me for the 26/38 gears,DDM.
I'll probably get the 26/38 since its there.
I found several on eBay also,have to go thru the #'s people wanted.
I'll continue to look for your wanted list.
Outside of that,so far I have:
24/40 and 21,24,40+44

Inkmobvee,
DDM has 26+38 gears and some others now.
Whomever asked me for the 26/38 gears,DDM.
I'll probably get the 26/38 since its there.
I found several on eBay also,have to go thru the #'s people wanted.
I'll continue to look for your wanted list.
Outside of that,so far I have:
24/40 and 21,24,40+44
Hey thanks iv found 26/38 already on ddm like you said and other sites but not the other sizes but year brother if you find any others please share id love it and thank you again ???

Hey I found pinion gears,right here in New York.
On eBay do a search for:
(Just copy what's below and paste into search.)

seller:king-hobby, fg 1/5 gear

They have the pinion gear sizes you wanted!.
This should help and they have other sizes.?
hi what is the best gearing for top speed 2 wd evo with 320 g engine ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks