Looking for others in the Maryland area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ok that's not far from me...I work in Vienna....live in suitland close to Andrews airforce base....where do u run yours at around here

I USED to run on a sports field of a church....but that field is gone now..it's full of new construction houses.....haven't really run them since....just up and down the street but i am looking for some places.

Oh ok...it's a huge park up here that's where me and my son go and run ours....just bought some cones a couple of ramps and some corrugated pipe and we make our own obstacle course

Andrews is about a 40min drive for me.....depending NOVA/beltway traffic.
I wouldn't mind taking a drive out your way if you have a spot....maybe set a day to meet up?
CrucialRC is in MD....he is probably closer to you than I am....

Ok cool....what's up crucial....I normally run on the weekends...don't have the park address right off hand but can get next time I go

Wassup Jbear. Let me know. I've been in hibernation waiting for spring. I don't do good in the cold, my blood thickens. :LOL: I've been scoping some spots near here also that I want to check out. One spot is near the Fridays and Jaspers on 202. I'm sure you know where that is.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks