Looks like the Losi MTXL will be getting discontinued

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I’m a little worried I just bought one and I do break stuff constantly so I’m gonna need parts had the guy at my lhs tell me not to put the aluminum braces on cause it doesn’t allow for flex and will end up doing more damage and weigh it down more even though I told him I wasn’t worried about that stuff

Well I’m a little worried I just bought one and I do break stuff constantly so I’m gonna need parts had the guy at my lhs tell me not to put the aluminum braces on cause it doesn’t allow for flex and will end up doing more damage and weigh it down more even though I told him I wasn’t worried about that stuff
They're not getting discontinued anymore, just a false alarm. Also even if they did get discontinued, don't worry, part support will be there. They still sell parts for the losi lst (I've said this before) and that thing got discontinued like 9 years ago of something. You'll be fine ??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks