Looks of buggies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zouz10

One thing that I enjoy about the 1/8 scale buggies such as the Losi 8 is that they have such a low profile. Even though the motor comes out of the body a little bit I like that streamline look.
The only 1/5 or 1/6 scale buggy I think has a similar line is the Cleon. I gathered that on the MCD RR the body sits so high because the motor is standing straight up. Is the motor tilted on the Cleon?

What do you guys think in the buggy looks department? Do you like them the way they are or would you like them lower on the top?

i like the low streamline look on anything. it just looks faster..lol.. but i peronelly don't like buggies. i never did. even back in the day i would only race staduim trucks. indoor carpet racers. then it was nitro stadium and i was all over the latest fad of the truggy back then as well. i always felt slightly prejudice towards the buggies.

Krypto, i like stadium too, i have a jato and it is a rocket. I could see the prejudice because buggies might not have as much suspension throw as the their truggy or stadium truck counterparts. Is that your reason?

That's true.
I just got done wrenching on my MCD and I can't wait to take it out tomorrow. I am putting fresh fuel in it and re-adjusting the carb settings.
Can't wait.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks