Losi 2.0 Upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gersidi76

I'm about to pull the plug on some upgrades for the 2.0.

A new steering servo (hitec d-845wp)

Pipe (Victory silenced big bore fd933 from DDM)

Dynamite kill switch

Outerwears stuff.

The servo and pipe fit the 2.0 well? Do I need to order anything else to get them to install correctly? Does that pipe need to be rust treated?

Cheers

Dave

u need to rub fresh oil into it when it hot to keep the raw finish tidy looking.....so I was shown/told...(y)
the dude had a raw samba pipe...well over 2-3 years old and it looked like new still.o_O...and yes he used the onroad/rally cross racer regularly....(y)

There are some interesting videos on YouTube for protecting metal with linseed oil and a blowtorch.
Looks very easy from the videos

If you are into serious jumping, which mine takes a beating from that.

Get the front lower skid plate (it will bend the nose,its one heavy beast) on hard nose landings and the chassis is some chunk of change.

The vertigo vented clutch bell, w center diff brace.
DDM sells the engine inserts in .5 increments as sometimes the mesh is not perfect or as the spur gear worns out needs to close that gap.
100k for center diff, unless you want those front tires ballooning all the time.
If possible, use UHU all purpose glue(notCA), and apply inside between tire and wheel (underneath the beadlocks) to help make them waterproof.

There's bunch more stuff of course, just some things to get you goin.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks