losi 5b and trees....lol.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice vid. ??

Just be very careful....
?Those trees might get tired of all that noise.
?You don't wanna start a fight with those trees...
?They may decided to jump right in front of your 5ive B and SMACK!!!!!!!
?Your little buggy will have a broken nose, broken collar bones and broken arms....?
?Matter of fact...i think i saw them try to jump in front of your 5ive B @ 37secs and 50secs!!!!! WTH!?!?!?

Mean trees......
The trees will win that fight...every time.

Nice vid. ??

Just be very careful....
?Those trees might get tired of all that noise.
?You don't wanna start a fight with those trees...
?They may decided to jump right in front of your 5ive B and SMACK!!!!!!!
?Your little buggy will have a broken nose, broken collar bones and broken arms....?
?Matter of fact...i think i saw them try to jump in front of your 5ive B @ 37secs and 50secs!!!!! WTH!?!?!?

Mean trees......
The trees will win that fight...every time.
Sounds like a very fermilier scenario to me ? just with poles not trees

Good video, just be careful that buggy is way too nice and its no ARRMA to take hit.

It will become one expensive bashing spot.

Not a place where you want to suddenly have your sight fixated on a tree. Have any of you tried that when driving something? There is a thing in the way and you need to go either one way or the other around it but for some reason your brain cannot work out which is the better choice and stalls? With either hillarious or very sad results to follow. That would be pretty poop if that happened near all those trees.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks