LOSI 5ive Alloy Camber Link Upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tough to beat PhatDad and IRP gear. I'm waiting on the booted diff drive cups for front and rear to arrive, and I will have the complete PhatDad setup! I recently got the newest version of the steering links to run with the double arm Team Hoonage servo saver and Hitec HS 1000SGT. These are going into my build, not the brushless 5ive-T "High Speed Project" truck I recently purchased. It shouldn't be too long before I complete my build, that will also be brushless.

IRP here also and I love them!!
eruha4ym.jpg
bumepyqu.jpg

The Basher Series is all Chrome Molly ends, seriously sick just got that set for the brushless 5ive, I'm gluing my tires on now, had one just come apart, no damage to tire or foam, but the foam ended up in one neighbors yard and the tire was in a different yard. We were flying man

Yeah they are sick,I have the chrome Molly ends and when I ordered them they gave me the servo link for free in my order..sweet set-up

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks