Losi 5ive B -- why not Losi??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tcaputo

I see many conversion kits for the losi 5ive T to turn it into a 4wd or even 2wd buggy. Its such a good platform for the price why didnt Losi just make a buggy version ?? I prefer buggies over trucks and it would be a waste to buy a 5ive T and convert it cost wise which leaves me with the MCD -- Losi should just make the 5ive B already instead of that DBXL I don't understand.... oh and Losi give it a cab forward shell cause that really does look good

I am sure it is in the pipeline as that short wheelbase class is taking off now. The cab forward body might not work due to engine placement still being where it is. The top of the cab has to clear the cooling head to look right. I'd take a scale dune buggy look at this point, like the original RC-10, for instance. That would look great as a 5th. scale!!!

my buggy..
20160313_123644_zps4zo9smsv.jpg
20160313_123644_zps4zo9smsv.jpg

Damn son of a b****!!! That thing looks awesome. Just wish losi would actually offer a conversion kit from the 5ivet to the 5iveb. Here's hoping.

Damn son of a b****!!! That thing looks awesome. Just wish Losi would actually offer a conversion kit from the 5ivet to the 5iveb. Here's hoping.

plenty of conversion kits out there now..mine above is the ocbaja conversion kit with an elcon body shell, mrp also do a kit with a forward facing cab..basically just a shorter chassis and shorter rear drive shaft and chassis brace with shorter modified pipes..

20150625_231518_zpslsbi97gl.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks