losi 5ive b

pardeepanesar

Thread starter #1
heres a thread im starting to document the progress and work i do to my 5ive b . This car is absolutely amazing
swapped the gearing out from a 23/58 to a 22/56 all blackbone gears ofcourse and i ended up rebuilding the centre diff after seeing how dirty the oil was . any questions regarding the buggy or anything you see don't hesitate to ask and i will be happy to answer them

IMG_6327.JPG IMG_6329.JPG IMG_6330.JPG IMG_6331.JPG IMG_6332.JPG IMG_6333.JPG IMG_6335.JPG IMG_6336.JPG IMG_6337.JPG IMG_6338.JPG

crankestein

So much nice-ness! :)

I have thought about leaving the X2 as a roll cage, cut the exposed shell mounts and install panels similar to a desert buggy roll cage.... well kind of.

Look how clean the inside of the chassis is on yours, on the X2 if I go all out at the end of the day it gains like 10 pounds of mud all over the electronics.

The good side of the shell is the extra protection.

pardeepanesar

Thread starter #8
So much nice-ness! :)

I have thought about leaving the X2 as a roll cage, cut the exposed shell mounts and install panels similar to a desert buggy roll cage.... well kind of.

Look how clean the inside of the chassis is on yours, on the X2 if I go all out at the end of the day it gains like 10 pounds of mud all over the electronics.

The good side of the shell is the extra protection.
That is true the shell keeps it much cleaner on the inside but you have to butcher it up to allow enough ventilation to prevent it from overheating . still gets dirty under the shell .
Have you considered getting the outerwears they make for the front of the Losi 5ive that should stop her from getting too dirty .go for it convert it to a buggy , personally buggies are my favorite cars .

Last edited by a moderator: