Losi 5ive-T 2.0 2 speed transmission?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zach619

So I have seen that there is a 2 speed transmission available for the losi 5ive but I haven’t seen any that say they are compatible with the 2.0 version. I know there is drive shaft alignment differences between the two but I don’t know exactly what they are. So can you use the 2 speed transmission in the 2.0? Or is there a version of the transmission that is compatible with it specifically? If anyone does have one of these can you please tell me if it is worth the money and if you’d recommend it? Does it have any issues? Thanks for the feedback in advance!

Seriously though, any reliable 2 speeds with replacement parts out there that can be commented on? Hell, even a review on current ones would be helpful.

Unfortunately, there just isn't much decent out there for the losi platform. It's all china stuff, and low quality china stuff at that.
I'll also add any reasonably modded engine (stock based)will pull some pretty tall gears. Idk what your thinking of accomplishing but 50 is easily attainable, stuff a big bore in and gear up accordingly.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks