Losi 5ive T 2.0 need new exhaust HELP Fella's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GirthBrooks

Cracked it right off at the base (nearest)
👉to the gasket and farthest~~~ from the actual exhaust exit point >
Looking at OBR exhausts I'm attaching two photos it looks like they make 2 different ones ? Do they both BOLT DIRECTLY UP ??
or should I order a victory exhaust perhaps ?? And if so can someone send a link for one ? I live in Hillsboro Oregon currently . Appreciate the help my 5ive T has been out of commission for almost 6 months it's time to fix this baby and get back in the dirt !!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221206-084041_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221206-084041_Chrome.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20221206-084009_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221206-084009_Chrome.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 9
I have a VRC and Olimat, My buddy has a bartalone. All are silenced. I actually prefer the sound of the Bartalone but the fit, finish and mounting of the Olimat is superior to all. For a small bore it is the only pipe I will run moving forward.

Honestly difference in a Bartalone/VRC pipe will become quickly apparent if you get one from Olimat. I’m not a fanboi but just saying from real world experience. Small batch, quality control, there’s a difference.

Honestly for Canadian’s it isn’t that bad as we get nailed with anything from DDM too!

Edit : Just speaking for myself and the large scale family in the Great White North!🤣 In the end my Olimat was only about 20 bucks more than a VRC landed over here.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks