Losi 5ive t converted to buggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dhirsty

Hi all just got a Losi 5ive t converted to buggy got it wiv out an engine so put my Trevor Simpson engine in it to realise that the clutch bell is too small for the standard alloy clutch bell housing... now witch1 do I go for and wot gear for the pinion will I need?? It has everything other than engine so standard main gear cheers peeps

Attachments

• IMG_3386.JPG
    IMG_3386.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3401.PNG
    IMG_3401.PNG
    670.6 KB · Views: 40
:D dhirsty...... Good job!
Man it looks grate.

I was torn between getting the losi 1/5 buggy and the new DBXL-E. I went with the DBXL-E.
I bet your conversion should be awesome running.
Get some vid when you can.

Love all the aluminum.

I also got those gas line quick disconnect, how do you like them?

IMG_3594.PNG IMG_3593.PNG Hi cheers yeah there good make taking the engine out nice and easy.. I ant took it out yet just getting everything ready.. I'm having problems with the servo they keep buzzing think two new servo is needed. Been thinking on Which servo tray to go for single tray like this or dule

I read some where the gas line connectors are good for filling tank through instead of opening the tank top lid.
I wont to give it try.

Hobbyking has a TrackStar EVO-T3 Full Size HV BLDC (Ultra High Speed) Servo 24.6kg / 0.17sec / 68g that looks real good in specks

.EVO-T3 BRUSHLESS.png

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks