Losi 5ive t needs a new clutch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Losi125

Losi 5ive t needs a new clutch I have an obr full mod should I get a standard clutch or upgrade? ??if I go with the standard clutch do I get a zenoah clutch or cy do I use the cy hardware or or does it matter.

The 5ive t stock clutch is CY. If you stick with the CY you shouldn't need to purchase any hardware. If you decide to get the Fs clutch you will need the Zenoah bolts, belville washers, and flat washers. The MIP and TR clutches should be complete.

Ok good info just to clarify this is an obr 34cc not sure on which clutch they used.zenoah engine

Ok thank you I'm going with your suggestion and purchasing the fs clutch out of curiosity do you have any experience with the mip clutch ?

Im kind of curious on the tr clutch and how they hold up. Im going threw clutches alot more frequently then usual. Went threw a couple real fast on my obr 32 full reed. On top of it today i snaped the shaft right in half on clutch bell bolt on my vekta today and that was a stock g320. Shes got some power behind a stock g320 i was impressed.

Bajaripper what's up boi thanks for the ride my boy loves the car ,motor gave us a problem but we figured it out the cut off button on the motor was grounding but all sorted thank you again. I read in one of your other post about your clutch today the same thing happened to me I'm glad I saw your post anyway what clutch are you using now ?

Whats up brother glad to hear shes up and running and found a new good home. Glad he is enjoying it.
Running stock zenoah clutch at the moment but i wanted feedback on tr clutch before i entertained the idea of getting a 120 dollar clutch. Thats a little steep for a clutch. But i do want to try it out thou.

Yeah I hear you I like the MIP setup but like you I would really like some real world feedback on how much improvement and longevity before I spend that kind of money for now I am going to try the fs metal clutch from ddm i have heared a little mixed reviews but for 34 bucks I will give it a try just hope it last longer

Yeah I hear you I like the MIP setup but like you I would really like some real world feedback on how much improvement and longevity before I spend that kind of money for now I am going to try the fs metal clutch from ddm i have heared a little mixed reviews but for 34 bucks I will give it a try just hope it last longer
I think it will be enough cuz rcmax uses it on the 46cc and it's fine so I think it will be no problem for ur obr ?

I have two buddies running the TR clutch in Vektas with full mod 34 reeds they are both north of 10 gallons of fuel with no issues. I get good life span on my piston port 34s so I have yet to try anything beyond the stock CY with 8k spring.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks