Losi 5ive T videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Losi 5ive, slicks

Nice vid. Some real nice drifting on slicks. Did you do any changes to the diffs to make it drift better or is it the slicks that make the difference. Are they hostile slicks.:)

Nice vid. Some real nice drifting on slicks. Did you do any changes to the diffs to make it drift better or is it the slicks that make the difference. Are they hostile slicks.:)
Yes those are Hostile 5B slicks. This is temporary setup for parking lot diffs are stock and running stock can. Can`t wait to take it to our race track-too much mud still.

Very nice video.Now I will have to wait for 7075`s new longer chassis for my xb.Did you do the brake mod to stiffen the servo mount from flexing?

Last edited:
Allways nice videos. We will have to see how my xb belt drive works. The track looks like it has a couple of more bumps in it or is it me? Guess I will find out the next time I`m there.You should be proud with you 5vive,very nice now the mcd sits!

Allways nice videos. We will have to see how my xb belt drive works. The track looks like it has a couple of more bumps in it or is it me? Guess I will find out the next time I`m there.You should be proud with you 5vive,very nice now the mcd sits!

Thanks Cordy Yeah couple more turns and jumps , stop by over weekend when weather allows.

I was at that track with my 5t about 2 months ago was fun but really sloppy. was running the stock set up but its all modded now. running the savox servos and a OBR 30.5 full mod and bartolone pipe. cant wait to get back out there when it dries up.

stop by I`ll let you know about track cond. I got OBR 30.5 FM LR waiting for Losi still can not decide which pipe. Victory Pro maybe.
Anyway track was dry for the last week here is some fun race video.
:cup-1::cup-2::cup-3:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back