losi 5t rear springs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berto1230781

witch is better to help with the uneveness for the rear of the losi 5t red or orange. what are u guys running on your rear shocks for spring and what oil weight 30 or 40 thanks its my first losi just got it yesterday :) and compared to my redcat rampage mt pro its HUGEEE lol

I'm running blue in front and red in rear with 30 weight.. For my style track I run on it works well for me..my home track has a lot of high bank turns and a few table tops and medium size jumps..no real big air but it handles great for long air and landing even..just gotta find what suits ur style of driving bud..trial and error..good luck

thanks for the reply :). ill just be driving it on the street and grass no big air for me too expensive for that lol maybe in the future i have to let my pocket heal after i bought it yesterday lol so red rear and blue front. why not red all the way around? just want to know more info thanks

I just run blue in front cause when I had red there it was two stiff for the cornering..it was lifting my rear tire around the corners..and on landing it was a bit stiff..I like the softer landing..just goes through the track smoother.

so red is stiffer then the stock blue. reason i ask beacuse i don't want my rear end to be sagging lol that much :)

ok thanks red it is :) thanks for the help going to order then tonight also a pipe too just not sure yet im talkin to this guy right now his name is bryanlt35 lol

But....if you wanna save some money and let your wallet recover lol you can still run blue but with a small adjustment and some thicker oil that will take care of the sag to..a lot cheaper bud lol

Depending on where you're located, I can send you a set of the orange springs...they came on mine with the stock blues thrown in as well. I opted to go with the reds also. I believe the orange are 10.8 lbs. or something like that...

Yes you are right jay,I have and tried those as well but for my style of track and driving I prefer the red also..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks