Losi dbxl 2.0 gas or 5ive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trung Phan

Hi, I plan to buy a 1/5, this is my first 1/5. The car will be running on old airport so it very big areas. Losi is in my target, however I don’t know which one to choose. Is there any advantage of 5ive over dbxl. Which one is faster? Thanks 🙏

All I no is my dbxl-e is a FREEKN blast , so much fun that I finally blew the rear diff , all I can do is smile , it lasted for ever , and I put it threw a dozen sky shots. , thing is awesome , I'll love every second putting in a new diff , love that truck , specially today , 2 packs of batteries and it almost made threw the bash session from hell !!

The older dbxl models had some issues but from what I can see the new 2.0 gas powered ones are just as good as the 5ive
I have a v1 5ive and the k&n dbxl and the 5ive is better of the two out of the box but the new ones look to be equally as good

Hi, I plan to buy a 1/5, this is my first 1/5. The car will be running on old airport so it very big areas. Losi is in my target, however I don’t know which one to choose. Is there any advantage of 5ive over dbxl. Which one is faster? Thanks 🙏
5T is a blast. I have a DBXL E also but the 5T is way more fun.

Attachments

• C3ACEE2A-70AA-4FB9-8F5C-E61B2EB7D87B.jpeg
    C3ACEE2A-70AA-4FB9-8F5C-E61B2EB7D87B.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 956EB6F3-CBCE-4F4E-A49D-33DFF6D580B4.jpeg
    956EB6F3-CBCE-4F4E-A49D-33DFF6D580B4.jpeg
    132.4 KB · Views: 11
my 5t 2.0 is great on the track straight out the box you can go racing with my dbxl k&n version had to upgrade everything thought about getting the new dbxl 2.0 but its more money so I quite happy with what I've got

If you are mechanically inclined and don’t mind building maybe look into a Losi 5ive b?
You have to get the engine, pipe, and radio gear separately but at least you can get what you want
Our hobby shop in the city has the new dbxl but holy hell they are 1800 smackers!
I think I’ll keep my k&n one for the time being lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks