Losi DBXL air filter issue.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DBXLGUY

I'm having a problem with the stock air filter on the DBXL. It seems that the inner foam to the stock air filter was over oiled which bogs the engine down causing it to stall. Anyone know of a correct way to clean and re oil or know of an after market air filter I could buy for the DBXL? Please include make and model of after market air filter. Thanks!!!!!

I had the same issue. Really all I did was put it in a napkin and squeeze the oil out. Also try trimming an 1/8 " off the side of it.

I've always used regular household dish soap to thoroughly clean my air filters. When you re-apply the filter oil just make sure the filter is covered, it doesn't have to be soaked.

I've always used regular household dish soap to thoroughly clean my air filters. When you re-apply the filter oil just make sure the filter is covered, it doesn't have to be soaked.

Can I use any type of air filter oil?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks