Losi MTXL looks weird

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmartyPants

(Part number LOS254009)

Hi Guys, just got myself a Losi MTXL and the back end looks a bit weird, the wheels point in towards the front of the car and wondered if this was normal

Also, the inserts seem to have R/R on both of them I was expected one the say R/L (The pins that go into them don't run parallel with the Chassis, is this normal?

Cheers

Martin.
Image-1 (1).jpg

Image.jpg

imo it should say rl rr....rear left...rear right.... was it new or used? new I`m guessing by the box.....chk the manual as it`ll have a set up page I thk.....my dbxl did.....chk what it should b...my losi 5 ones don't run parallel to the chassis either

(Part number LOS254009)

Hi Guys, just got myself a Losi MTXL and the back end looks a bit weird, the wheels point in towards the front of the car and wondered if this was normal

Also, the inserts seem to have R/R on both of them I was expected one the say R/L (The pins that go into them don't run parallel with the Chassis, is this normal?

Cheers

Martin.
View attachment 44856

View attachment 44857

The rear toe in is for traction.
You should have a little toe out on the front as well

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks