Sold / Found Losi MTXL Monster Truck XL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bonefish

Only has had 3 tanks of gas run thru it. Never run in the dirt or on the road. Only on soccer field grass. Has bartalone pipe professionally ceramic coated, Futaba 4pls transmitter and reciever, Super Bee Kill switch, Jofer skid plate, Outerwears on all openings, charger, extra new black body. $1,500.00 pickup only. Location S.W. Florida. No shipping. Thanks, 49538

Decided to Part out my MTXL. Will ship in the USA only. Futaba 4PLS Radio has already been sold. Everything else is available. If you would like a part, please send me a PM. The MTXL has only had 3 tanks of gas run thru it. Thanks,

Turnbuckles and Bartalone Pipe has been SOLD.

If you need a specific part that you broke or want to replace, please let me know v.i.a. PM. I'm down to an unrolling chassis and will make you a good deal on a part. Shipping is Free and in the USA only. Thanks,

Need a part for your MTXL? My Losi MTXL has been parted out. It only had 3 tanks of gas run thru it, so parts are in like new condition. They are now listed on Ebay. Here is my Ebay user id.......
https://www.ebay.com/usr/georgia7700

Click on the items I have for sale to find the Losi MTXL part that you need. Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks