LOSI Shocks on BAJA, how do I get this done?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok thanks. I'm not wanting to use an extended set anyhow so RPM sounds like a good bet for me. I'll look into them when I get shocks and towers in. Jeez gonna be like $400 just for this upgrade. Wish it wasn't necessary but it is.

Ok thanks. I'm not wanting to use an extended set anyhow so RPM sounds like a good bet for me. I'll look into them when I get shocks and towers in. Jeez gonna be like $400 just for this upgrade. Wish it wasn't necessary but it is.

You can use irc shocks also that are a direct bolt for a baja. If you can find some, they usually are around $250. Would save some coin if needed.

You can use irc shocks also that are a direct bolt for a baja. If you can find some, they usually are around $250. Would save some coin if needed.

I'm thinking for the extra couple bucks having a second set of Losi shocks would be beneficial for me. Right now I'll only be running 2wd when I travel so I can use them if I need um for the 5ive.

You gonna ditch the shell?

You mean the cage that fell off? :LOL: Naa I totally forgot to get side posts for it. Check out Johns photos, see the little posts that come off the skirt? Those fit into the cage and I don't have them. It should be ok when I figure that out but right now I'm not running it until I get new shocks so that can wait. Gonna steal the carb off it too, which I wish I fooking thought of that yesterday!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks