LSRA is looking for Large Scale Tracks in the USA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmahh

Bajastafarian Madnes
PLUS member
Hello large scale off-road clubs, track owners/organizers, and Bashers, Yes WE SAID BASHERS!

The Large Scale Racing Association has opened its doors and is currently seeking Track Owners and Organizers, to join the L.S.R.A. Track Affiliation program.
As an L.S.R.A. affiliated track, you will receive unprecedented exposure on a National Level. Your track will be listed in the LSRA track database, and all LSRA race results, track conditions, and news will be posted on the LSRA web site. You cant buy this kind of exposure, and with L.S.R.A., you don't have too!

Sign up is VERY Simple, just follow this link, fill out your and your track information and click submit. Thats all it takes.

http://largescaleracing.net/track_app.html

While your there, take a look around for more information on how and why you will want to be a L.S.R.A affiliated track.

Not a full on Race Facility, or don't run a regular track? Have legal and/or authorized permission to use a place? well head on over, http://www.largescaleracing.net/bash_app.html , and fill out the Bash Location Application form. Theres a good chance your Bash location here in the US can be added to the LSRA Affiliated Bash Sites. As an Affiliated Bash site, you and your group/club and too see the great benefits LSRA has to offer you, not just those that only race on a Competative Level.

Once submitted, one of the L.S.R.A. Staff will be in contact with you as soon as possible. We are eager and excited right now, as this is surely going to be a great year and an excellent Large Scale Racing Season.

So get your application submitted today, so we can start the 2009 Large Scale Racing Season with a BIG BANG.

If you have any questions, feel free to visit the website at www.largescaleracing.net and send us an email thru the website.

Thanx for your time, and L.S.R.A is looking forward to working with you to make this year of large scale racing a huge success.

Last edited:
what about on road? we are finally getting to where we have regular meetings planed out. I have been a large sale addict for a long time but this is the first year I have seen so much interest in on road in this area for the big guns....

we aren't doing organized racing as of yet, because most of us are old farts that enjoy the laziness of no cleaning and tuning, though we will be working towards a race or 2 this year with lap counting (probably old school numbers on windows with a person calling)

Right now Pip, LSRA is going to Focus on OffRoad for the time being. Once up and rolling, you never know where it could go, but i suspect it may envelope OnRoad at some point, if the offroad is successfull. Which its already shaping to to be!
Another point, is LSRA is concentrating on the States atm. i don't know if they plan on covering Canada yet. I will find out and post back though.

here in the states, there are about 5 onroad complexes for large scale racing. with a few being ran in college parking lots ect and other type places. so its somewhat low participation at the moment. Mission College group in cali is one example. most of the onroad also follow ROAR and/or IMFAR also.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks