LST shocks and my FG Stadium.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

screamin chicken

I have a extra set of LST shocks laying around and today I fabbed it to work on my FG Satdium it worked out great , the only problem is that the Yellow springs that I have are way to soft, they were actually worst then the factory dual FG setup.I do have a set of the Red springs I may try tomorrow unless someone can tell me if it's a waste of time between the Yellow and Red.

i have seen a pic of a stadium with the red springs and it did not look like they were too soft. i have a set of the rc rave dual rate springs on my monster. the truck handles alot better but i would not use for big jumps.

Well I started and now I need to go to LOWES in the morning to get some tiny washer to finish, since I do not take the FG off big jumps this may just work, If I want to do big jumps I have my LST, or Muggy anyways here is a quick picture.
FGStadium024.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks