Magura problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taurus

Hi, I bought a brand new magura brake set for my mt, after bleeding the brakes, the right wheel brake lesse than the left.
I've cleaned the brakes with alcool to avoid the oil, but without success. Is there any other way to make them brake ?

Hope you can help me, because tomorow I'll have a race day.

Regards

sorry not familiar with the magura setup but is there a larger gap between one sides pads and the disc? I have some AMS hydros on my baja and they have screws with a little spring between them to set the distance of the pads from the discs, the further away the pads are from the discs the less they will bight as the pad has to travel further to reach the disc - maybe one side is different to the other on yours.

try rebleeding them , yes i know its a pain .. i have the lauterbacher hydros and wa having issues with bleeding then found out they need to be unmounted and flipped up with the bleed screw at highest point .. thosed are the only tips i can give .

thank you for the help, I've solved the problem, it was the piston that it's not oiled, nothing that a bit of wd40 can not solve... thanks for all

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks