Malaysia - Wet'n'Dry.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to be an interesting one tomorrow.
Best cars in whatever order at the pointy end.
Rain stuffed several players.

Let's hope for a good race....
AND NO FINGER!!

If he didn't do that I might like him.
Al.

Hot race il back kimmi the lotus seems to be great on tire wear

But Please anyone win but Vettle (i don't like him)

Troy

I think one of the Fezza's will do it.
Sutil is the Dark Horse for Force India - way out-performing di Resta.
~5th is probably best possibility for Mercs, 'though if Lewis had changed/wasted another inter set I've no doubt he would have had pole.

Rain is 90% probability!!
Too many Rookies in the Minnows end to say Marussia or Caterham can get any points.

That was quite an interesting race.
Even forgot the Kimi quote of the day after The Finger being an arrogant "£$t and Mark being 'very mature' letting him past.
Classic with Lewis going into the Macca pits!!
The race was expected to be wet, so its POSSIBLY true that both Mercs were low on fuel - we will never know that one, unless someone has contacts ...... ??

Al.

good on vetel thats why hes there to race the winner should be the fastest i know there allowed team orders and its not a good thing taking each other out but its racing,also i felt sorry for nico been held up by lewis and told to stay put its bollocks im going off this f1 rather quickly cant wait for btcc to start at least they race

Roll on June again - isn't it?
Le Mans 24 hours.
2 years ago was the most captivating race, even ignoring the high speed accidents - I've ever seen!
Both Peugeot and Audi were on quali lap pace EVERY LAP OF THE RACE. The only time they slowed was for traffic or rain, over 24 hours.
Last year Peugeot had pulled the plug, but Toyota kept Audi honest for much of the race, again at quali lap speed most of it!!
Al.

Comment of Mark's really annoyed me and sums up F1 these days.
Something to the effect that F1's a balancing game and they're only at 80% most of the race - this is rubbish.
If endurance cars can do it for 24 hours, F1 can do it for 1:40!
Al.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks