Mamba sold..!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
Just sold my baby:crying: Didnt want to but...times tell.The new owner seemed like a good fella,so ,hopefully everything goes ok.Good luck Alex,treat it well.
J.:(

I feel for ya dude......i have my old 1/8th race buggy that i just wont part with for anything......just couldnt watch anyone break it.

Knock it off! You didn't even have time for sellers remorse before you begged for a new model to buy. :laugh: :clown:'ing

Seriously though, I know the feeling. :(

Just sold my baby:crying: Didnt want to but...times tell.The new owner seemed like a good fella,so ,hopefully everything goes ok.Good luck Alex,treat it well.
J.:(

Gone to a good home mate, can't wait to get it sorted and start having some fun :ph34r:

Alex

Gone to a good home mate, can't wait to get it sorted and start having some fun :ph34r:

Alex

Thanks for that mate,any problems I'll help as with all members.If I do find any more bits they will be posted.Good luck and shove some vids on!
J.
Oh,don't forget to keep on the forum.

So this thread is really an extension of the 'How to bring the wife around ...' thread? :clown:
Was the loss worth the gain? That's the question!!

I do know the feeling as I sold my near-all-alloy (and Ti) Revo to get my FG MT. I was happy. :)

Going to order some new radio gear and a 3rd servo later, once thats fitted and I can get all the brakes sorted, vids will be incoming! :)

Any advice on where to get said radio gear and servo? Got a few places here in bristol that I may try on Monday.

Going to order some new radio gear and a 3rd servo later, once thats fitted and I can get all the brakes sorted, vids will be incoming! :)

Any advice on where to get said radio gear and servo? Got a few places here in bristol that I may try on Monday.

you could try rossendale models, modelsportuk or je spares :cool2: these all do mail order :cool2:

@-Al-

I have one, lke it lots. Very comfortable to hold and with 3 changable grips for size I'm sure there will be one which suites you.
They come with 2 RX units too. one standard and one with Telemetery.

It's a bargin for what you get.

Sold my FG Monster Beetle Pro this weekend being picked up today :crying:

I so didn't want to let it go as it's my pride and joy but it was time :no:

Worst thing is, is that it's going to be broken down and all parts sold off :eek:

Feel for you Voo - sniff hic :crying:

Sold my FG Monster Beetle Pro this weekend being picked up today :crying:

I so didn't want to let it go as it's my pride and joy but it was time :no:

Worst thing is, is that it's going to be broken down and all parts sold off :eek:

Feel for you Voo - sniff hic :crying:

Im just thinking about breaking mine up for parts as there worth more in bits.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks