Max rpm against a wall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'd have to work out a way to mount it rovan do a pipe called the vortex or cyclone that's meant for the 45cc I'll probably start with that and see how the power picks up I noticed with the samba its fast but sounds like the pipe doesn't release all the power of the engine

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Yeah I think if u sold a proper pipe for the 45 people would start buying them more and giving it support ?

On the nitrous thing. When my dad raced boats. (Unlimited off shore) he ran a mercury 2.5l black max. Nitro, alcohol, nitrous system. Only way to deliver the nitrous was direct injection ports. The alcohol was also direct injected. The engine work was performed by a guy named Chucky Goodman. Think he was from Alabama. Biggest problem we had was after we came off full throttle the engine would want to seize up. Had to add a secondary oil injection system and a timer to up the oil when running the nitrous. And still the engine didn't last more then a few races. It was crazy fast though.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks